Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Romans 1-3

Ok, I really enjoyed this and am very excited for many more readings to come. Overall, I really enjoyed these three chapters.

The main thing I really got out of it was faith. I realized how much we underestimate that word and how important it really is. For example, 3:28 "So we are made right with God through faith and not by obeying the law." also the last part of 3:31 "...In fact, only when we have faith do we truly fulfill the law."

I really like this and felt this as an encouragment to keep strong in my faith and never let go. Faith is such a powerful thing, our whole relationship with God is based on faith.

So, that's really what I wanted to point out I enjoyed many other things but really felt that this is what I needed to say.

I'm happy I get to spend this time with my sisters and spend this time in the word.

Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment